2014




Here's one last post before 2014 ends so I can get everything out before the new year begins .

I have a lot of anger and hatred and bitterness inside of me because life generally fucks most people over in one way or another unless you're the super optimistic sunshine and rainbows kind or you know how to just sweep the dust off your shoulder and move on . Nope . Not me . But there are a lot of things that get me through life , day by day and aside from God , those things are my family and friends . So here's another post about how much I love each and every one of you guys that's helped me thru the torrent of shit that 2014 has rained down on me and for not letting go of my hand when you could've . Thanks for sitting thru all the tears and the (occasional) laughter . And for accepting the bitterness that spews forth from my heart until I feel better . I'm so grateful for each and every one of you that my heart feels like it's about to explode . I won't name anyone this year because everyone should know who they are (if they ever read this) . I love you all beyond measure and reason .

It doesn't stop there . Here's something for all the really really shitty people I've encountered in 2014 (only been a handful of them actually) , you are all huge cunts . But it's okay , because everyone gets what's coming to them . And since I know that you will only have unpleasant things (including bad hairstyles and the ugly faces you were born with) follow you around for the rest of your life , I'll be nice and wish you all a pleasant 2015 . I also hope that some where , some day , you will all suddenly develop a sense of style .  Okay , that might be a little far fetched so maybe "develop a sense of style that makes you look like a human being instead of a dirty animal" would be a better way to phrase it . Spend your money on nice things , not things that look like shit . You already have enough of that on your face and sewn deep into your brains and personalities :)

Have a very pleasant 2015 , everybody . Grow up , get proper jobs , think for yourselves , and if you haven't finished school , you should definitely reconsider all your life decisions and get a fucking education :)

xx ,
Zoé

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan!

Back On The Floor

Slow and Steady