Finish Line







It's 6AM and I'm only just done with my Christmas DIY post, but I needed to just take time to say, OMG guys, it's Christmas Eve.

It's been a fucking long year with too many ups and downs and although I'm excited to leave all this shit behind in 2014, being the sentimental sap that I am, I am also sad to see it go.

The last couple of months have been a whirlwind and sitting here typing this only makes me feel grateful that even though I've gotten a few bumps and scrapes along the way, I've come out of it alive and better than ever. Well, not exactly better than ever, but a lot better than before .

Everyone gets what's coming to them in the end, right? Yes .

On a lighter note, I spent the day doing working and wasting time with bb. But then again, you aren't really wasting time if you're enjoying yourself, right?

I even got some pretty sweet headphones from Superdry and after I left the office, a package from "Dolce and Banana" (according to Vonn) arrived. So yay, more things to look forward to in 2015 for me.

Here's to being able to think for yourself, brains, friends that support you through everything, loose clothes, family, logic, love and recovery .

xx
Zoé :)

P/S I dyed my hair jet black to match the colour of my soul and all the hatred that pours out of it . Hahahaha , jk about the hatred part . But not really ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan!

Back On The Floor

Slow and Steady