Golden Days
It's Christmas and things feel like they're falling back into place slowly . Despite the fact that sometimes I still feel the need to kill everything that moves or breathes too loudly and unleash my hatred and scorn onto certain unsuspecting victims (that are still very deserving, mind you) , I am in a good place .
But enough about me (for now , heeehee) This is another blogpost to wish my saviour , Jesus , a wonderful birthday . Thank you for always picking me up and putting me back on my feet and for never giving up on me even if I am rotten to the core . You are everything . You are the reason why I have gotten this far . I love you with all my heart .
Merry Christmas , everyone , but most of all , happy birthday , Jesus .
All my love ,
Zoé










Comments
Post a Comment