Tokyo



Tokyo has always been a dream . A city of beautiful sparkling lights and cherry blossoms and a sense of promise that fills every crevice of my being with wonder .

I was an inch away from buying my own tickets to Tokyo today and despite the fact that I decided against it , tonight I will dream about hailing Japanese cabs and looking out the windows into the sparkling lights with glassy eyes . I will close my eyes and think about getting lost in a city who's language I am only just a little familiar with and wandering down alleys fitted snugly with tiny shop fronts that call out to the emptiest parts of me , buying whole meals out of vending machines that line the sides of their little streets .

Tokyo , you are my dream , and one day , you will be my home too .

おやすみなさい、みんなさん 
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan!

Back On The Floor

Slow and Steady