Exhausted
Incase you were wondering , Laneway was great . I walked and dance my knee caps into nonexistence and belted out all the lyrics to every St. Vincent song I knew . I enjoyed myself thoroughly despite the over crowded venue and the company was great .
The journey into Singapore was an adventure on its own . I realised the night before I left that my passport was expiring and had to get off the bus at JB customs to renew it in the city . It took me a total of 9 hours to get everything done and haul ass into Singapore , but I did it ! All by myself . Without speaking a single word of BM . Half the time , I didn't know where I was going . Getting on busses and MRTS and into taxis and just going wherever they took me . I feel like I've upped my level of independence . It's like I can do anything . But not really cause I still just want people to give me stuff and for everything to just fall into my lap . Is that too much to ask for ?!
Coming back to my own bed and my Onny bb was amazing too though . Singapore is always fun to get away to , but hazy , polluted , dirty KL will always be where my heart is . I mean , Nasi Lemak and Rendang , man . Who can argue with that ?
Anyway , goodnight for now , beautiful KL . I have a valentines/CNY video shoot in the morning and my body wants nothing more than to welcome sweet sweet unconsciousness . Fingers crossed ! I'm doing make up for the model tomorrow so I'm just a little bit nervous . Whatever . It's Friday , the weekend is almost here and I know it'll make everything better .
xx ,
More than tired as fuck Zoé









Comments
Post a Comment