Hello Again
9 days into the new year and so far so good . I'm actually contemplating deleting that sentence so that I don't jinx anything for myself , but I have decided against it .
It's birthday month and after weeks and weeks of not allowing myself to spend money , I went on a crazy splurge fest because I received an email from ASOS saying that 1. I have 10% off this month because it's birthday month and 2. They have an added 10% off on their 70% stock clearance sale . How can a person say no to that ?! I mean , you can buy legit Juju jellies for 2 dollars . What ?! Brb , having a spaz attack because I can't even right now .
Okay back .
TBH tho , this month is going to be crazy busy because of Laneway and Penang and the fact that Rose is back and there's just so much travelling to do and so many people to see and so much to get done . I also have to file my claims for the last 4 months or so because #life .
I'm kind of starting to dislike my black hair because it looks too... Solid . Maybe I should try like some citric acid wash and let the sun bleach it out and see what happens . But my hair's too precious so that will probably not happen .
I'm staying in the city for a couple of days with mum and I'm like 5 minutes away from On's house so after finishing work and taking a nap , he came over and we sat and smoked for awhile . That felt nice . Being able to sit until late and not worry about him driving home and falling asleep . Despite the familiarity with the roads after 3 years of driving down constantly , I still think KL is too far away from PJ sometimes .
My stomach has shrunk so much that I literally eat a portion of food the size of my palm for an entire day and it's starting to piss me off . Not eating to diet is one thing , but not being able to shovel food when you desperately want to just stuff your face is torturous . I am so pathetic , ugh .
Oh well , at least I know I'll never look like an ugly green haired pig . Heh hehhejh :D
I should probs head to sleep now . It's 5 am and I am trying to get my sleeping pattern back in order . Goodnight world . I hope 2015 is good to all (most) of you .
xx,
Sleepy Zoé








Comments
Post a Comment