Hey






Sometimes I think people are born retarded . Like everyone is extremely damaged and stupid , but we learn how to cover it up as we go along . Some people never learn to cover it up , some people are generally a little less damaged than others and are able to preserve themselves in that state , but generally people are just living breathing pieces of shit that think they are the bomb dot com .

I'm so sleepy . I want to stuff all my thoughts and feelings and lethargy into a bottle and throw it into the ocean so that some unsuspecting person on the other side of the world will find it on some pathetic beach somewhere, open it and inherit it all .

I'm not having a bad day , FYI . These are just some of the things that cross my mind as I begin fall asleep , as I am doing now . I don't even really know if my English makes any sense . But that's alright because it's still better than the both of your language skills combined and that's all that matters to me right now . That I am better and the both of you can sit at the bottom of the ocean and rot :) forever .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan!

Back On The Floor

Slow and Steady