All Along






What does it mean to be truly happy ?

Is it a state of mind ? Is it being able to block out negativity ? Is it letting go of things ? Is it who you surround yourself with ? Is it how fulfilling your life really is ? Is it a deep knowledge of yourself and being sure of who you are ? Is it a connection to God ? Is it being able to fill the endless void everyone seems to have deep inside them ?

What is it really ? Can anyone tell me ?

What is it like to live life in blissful ignorance to everything around you , only to be taken up by the things you want and boys and superficial possessions and external beauty ? What is it like to be completely satisfied by the worldly ? To be happy with the mundane ? What is it like to not aspire for more — to touch and inspire and to learn for the sake of bettering ? What does it all mean ?!?!

Someone tell me please !

Sigh , I guess until I truly understand , I will just fill the hole by taking pleasure in the sadness and discomfort of my enemies :)

Goodnight from one emotional person to the next . I hope in some little way , if you're reading this , whether it be good or bad thought or emotion , that I inspired something in you . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan!

Back On The Floor

Slow and Steady