Contrary














My not so secret anymore stash of selfies for your view pleasure *cough* . Just had to remind myself to be good to myself and sleep in a little more and eat whatever the fuck I wanna eat and put on make up if I feel like putting on make up , or don't bother if I don't really want to . 

Gotta remember that from this post onward , I am determined to cut down on smoking . I really think it's getting quite out of hand .

Don't forget Zoé , you can do anything . As long as you never try to be anyone else , or something that people want you to be , you'll always be 1 step ahead of the pack . And by pack I specifically mean one or two people . Hoho .

Goodnight world . You are awful , it's time to get some rest .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan!

Back On The Floor

Slow and Steady