Melbourne (part I)


























I'm back from Melbourne and was down with a nasty flu , but I am now recovering and have gotten over my jet lag , so I've decided to come and write in this beautiful space . It's May , already . Where has time gone ?

Melbourne was a dream . I felt like I floated through the week and now all I want to do is get well , earn more money and leave KL for awhile .

I wish I was determined enough to want to write down everything in words , but it is currently 2 am and I am sleepy , so I'll just leave you with some of the photos I have deemed acceptable for you guys to see .

If only there were a way to record feelings and show it to the rest of the world . Melbourne would be a state of pure ecstasy .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan!

Back On The Floor

Slow and Steady