Realisation


This entire time , I never realised that I don't have to taking the time to make sure your life fucks up because you already do it on your own . You let people step all over you and tell them it's okay because you're so fucking desperate to keep them around when they're obviously treating you like shit and using you . Why ? So you can turn around and tell everyone how you're always the fucking victim ? Maybe . Because you have no value as a human being and you think that of yourself ? Very likely .

Whatever it is . You will be a victim your whole fucking life and you will continue to allow idiots to step all over you because you have no backbone and self respect . And you will continue to be a piece of shit that copies everyone else , but has no real original thoughts of your own . You will sound stupid , as always , because all you think about is yourself , and you will always look like shit because you are always trying to be someone you can never be . And you will always attract the people who are the worst for you .

I'm so happy just sitting back as you crash . All on your fucking own :)

In the ever so wise words of Gambino: 

I'm winning , yeah , yeah , I'm winning . RICH KID , ASSHOLE : PAINT ME AS A VILLAIN .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan!

Back On The Floor

Slow and Steady