Neglect
It's one of those days. When everything in my life that has been set into a delicate balance comes crashing down onto my chest and I can barely breath. I can't describe the feeling, or why exactly it's happening today. It just did. The closest thing I can liken it to is like the feeling of having sat still for so long without moving that you are clawing at the confines of your mind in desperation to get out. Your legs shake and you fidget with anything you can get your hands on.
The only thing that seems to help me release the tension is writing nonsense on my computer at work, but I've been writing all day for the last 3 months that I don't want to do it anymore. Yet look where I am now, and what I'm doing .
It looks like I will always find my way back to the comfort of words. Useless girl.
Mindy sits beside me, unaware of the resignation I have tucked safely away in the top drawer of my desk. It's hard to hide my contempt now that I'm so close to freedom. I look at her from under my eyelashes and never bother to correct my BRF even when it's small things that don't piss me off.
Sometimes I feel bad because she's not a bad person . She's just hard to deal with as a boss .
Ugh . What is happening .
The only thing that seems to help me release the tension is writing nonsense on my computer at work, but I've been writing all day for the last 3 months that I don't want to do it anymore. Yet look where I am now, and what I'm doing .
It looks like I will always find my way back to the comfort of words. Useless girl.
Mindy sits beside me, unaware of the resignation I have tucked safely away in the top drawer of my desk. It's hard to hide my contempt now that I'm so close to freedom. I look at her from under my eyelashes and never bother to correct my BRF even when it's small things that don't piss me off.
Sometimes I feel bad because she's not a bad person . She's just hard to deal with as a boss .
Ugh . What is happening .
Comments
Post a Comment