Sometimes

Sometimes it all comes rushing back . A flood of memories that hits you in the face like a brick someone threw at you out of spite . Sometimes I feel the hatred begin to bubble up inside me as I lay awake in the dark and I feel like reaching out for your neck and squeezing and squeezing as hard as I can possible squeeze so that the memories will fade slowly and I'll be free of these chains of humiliation that you put on me . Sometimes I hate myself for ever making the decision to stay because that means I'm the one that inflicted all this pain on myself and there is no one to blame for that but... Me .

Sometimes I wish I could set your world on fire and watch as you writhe in pain , tearing at your melting flesh , wishing for the end to come .

Sometimes I wish I was another person just so I can escape from the horrible thoughts that plague me when I am alone and there is nothing else for me to do .

Sometimes , I hate you more than words can describe .

But always , I will hate you . And you . And you . And I hope you all burn slowly .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan!

Back On The Floor

Slow and Steady