7.09 am
It's been a week since i've deleted all my social media apps (except snapchat because I don't remember my password haha, but I don't use it because the Internet is too slow anyway), and I find that that does seem to help a little with my anxiety . So says the girl that's smoking a cigarette on the balcony at 7 in the morning in hopes that it might make her sleep .
My mind is eating itself and I can't fucking get around why . It's like the world is out to get me and the only things that don't kill my self esteem are mindless YouTube game plays and sleeping . I can't even bring myself to write here because I just end up thinking it's a load of crap and everything I touch ends up being shitty and it scares me into not wanting to do anything ever . Oh my god .
I just want this to stopppppppppp
Comments
Post a Comment