I think I am spiralling into a deep pit I may not be able to crawl out of , but I don't want to tell anyone or talk about it because it just makes me feel like shit . People don't understand why I sleep so much and I just smile and shrug and tell them it's because I like to sleep or that I'm tired , but it's because I can't feel miserable when I'm asleep . When I'm awake , I don't want to do anything that lets my mind wander because the sadness rises like a tide and I start to drown . It's really bad and I feel like I should maybe see a doctor . No one understands and all I can do is wish I never existed all day long . I'm getting so tired of this . I hope it will end soon .

What is wrong with me ? How did I get here ? I just wish I was happy .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan!

Back On The Floor

Slow and Steady